Amazon Banner

Friday, June 6, 2014

30 Day Mommy Ab Challenge

So I started doing the 30 Day Mommy Ab Challenge that was posted on Being Mommy's Facebook page.  I follow them on Facebook because they have contests, photos and other fun stuff.



This is the calender that I'm following.  I've only done 5 days of it (Thursday was a rest day) but I'm feeling great.

My abs have always been strong but a little extra toning never hurts.  I'll do a variety of different things including lean muscle building protein shakes and another lean muscle building supplement.  You can see both products below.  The shakes I'll do with plain water, skim milk or unsweetened almond milk.  Just depends on my mood or if I've got almond milk in the house.




I enjoy staying fit and try to manage that as best I can with a toddler in the house.  He's 3 so running around after him and swimming in the pool (now that it's summer) helps a ton with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment